|Job Title:||Strategy and Reporting Analyst - Water|
|Salary:||£200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Strategy and Reporting Analyst - Water
- We are looking for a Strategy and Reporting Analyst to develop the client's performance, strategy and commercial offering to ensure market leading position.
- Creates, tests and maintains our commercial model (on excel or similar) across the complete range of products and services offered to maximise and support revenue and margin targets.
- Creates and maintains the internal performance reports and dashboards.
- Accountable for the integration and analysis of competitor and market information into the commercial model.
- Identifies, considers, tests and recommends strategic approaches based on the analysis gained and strategic shocks identified.
- You will have a track record of identifying, analysing and synthesizing large quantities of data, working quickly and pragmatically with the sales, service and finance teams to bring commercial analysis to senior managers with speed and impact and with the customer at the heart
- You will be an expert in the building of data models on excel, with proven experience in taking raw data and converting it to informative Management Information with automation and efficiency built in Proven experience of understanding the competitive marketplace and developing the commercial model to balance customer, competitor and business risk
- You will have experience working with and influencing senior managers in a similarly sized organization
- Creative and insightful seek out innovative solutions to ensure we continuously improve our performance
- Experience of working in the water or waste sectors is preferred though not essential
- Brings best practice knowledge and experience
- Advanced (super-user) level excel skills
- Excellent numeracy skills and ability to analyse and synthesise large quantities of data accurately and at pace Skills and Attributes
- Highly commercial good commercial understanding and judgement in creating value
- Innovative, creative and insightful looks for, and delivers upon, the opportunities to keep ahead of the competition
- Focus on continuous improvement steering best practise based on insight and techniques
- Whilst not essential, you are likely to be educated to graduate level in a relevant discipline i.e. Acquisition, Economics.