|Job Title:||Station Works Sub Agent|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
As the Station Works Sub-Agent, you will be responsible for the day to day planning and coordination of the station works. This includes the day to day management and control of the station subcontractors (civils, MEP, implementation of I&M, surveys, enabling works).
Key Responsibilities as the Sub-Agent:
• Ensure and enable safe and efficient execution of the works.
• Manage shift and coordination between shifts.
• Responsible for all activities on shift including control of the works following IFC design, compliance with the approved ITPs and production of records.
• Ensure and enable sufficient start of shift, method statements, and other safety briefings. Constantly monitor safety performance.
• Carry out compliance checks as indicated by activity plan.
• Manage resources and underground logistics.
• Manage all plant and equipment.
• Liaise with all staff, including project staff.
Experience, Qualifications & Training
• Have a good working knowledge of English, both written and verbal, and be able to report at management level.
• You will have extensive experience in a similar urban railway environments including working with London Underground. It is essential that you have LU experience.
• Comprehensive experience with a Civil Engineering Contractor on large infrastructure or tunnelling contracts.
• Desirable: educated to degree or higher level or equivalent in a numerate discipline, typically an Engineering discipline. A lower educational level, typically HNC or HND may be acceptable where a very significant level of experience in a senior technical engineering role can be demonstrated.
• Desirable: membership of an appropriate Professional body, typically Chartered Member of Institute of Civil Engineering or hold an equivalent professional status.
• Have undertaken CITB Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS).
• Have demonstrable experience of leadership, building and motivating teams.
• Have excellent organisational skills and the ability to plan ahead and manage own time.
• Hold Supervisory CSCS Card (Black).
• Hold a First Aid Training Certificate.
• Hold a Confined Space Training Certificate.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading contractor and to work on a major project. Our client is offering a competitive salary + package + the opportunity to progress your career.
Please get in touch to learn more!