Sub Agent/ Site Agent Airports Civil Engineering Heathrow
Our client is a Regional Civil Engineering Contractor with a turnover of £120m expected for this year. Working within a variety of sectors including; highways, rail infrastructure, airports, RC structures, water and environmental they are now developing their team with offices throughout the UK focussing heavily on rail infrastructure.
We are currently looking for a Sub Agent to join their Regional Office in Heathrow, to work for the successful airports division. Working on the Maintenance contract, you will be responsible for managing up to 2/3 small Civil Engineering contracts at any one time.
Position Description for Sub Agent Airports Civil Engineering Heathrow
As a Sub Agent in the Heathrow office you will be responsible for:
- Managing Civil Engineering projects from planning stage through to final accounts
- Site Supervision
- Health & Safety Management
- Supervising Labour
- Producing method statements and risk assessments
- Site cost/ value control
- Pre-start site inspections
- Commercial reporting
- Client liaison
- Organising plant and materials
- All correspondence and record keeping in accordance with our clients procedures
Required experience of the Sub Agent Airports Civil Engineering Heathrow
As Sub Agent in the Heathrow office you will be:
- Experienced with a solid history of working on civil engineering projects within a Construction environment
- Educated to HNC level in Civil Engineering
- An excellent communicator
- A natural influencer, ensuring you get the most out of people working for you
You will have:
- A strong background in Civil Engineering
- Drive and enthusiasm to manage a project through to completion within budget and to program
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, a flexible benefits package, regular salary reviews, a yearly bonus and a pension but most importantly a clearly defined career path with opportunities to progress in an environment where on-going professional qualifications are encouraged.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more information, please call Clare Vachell at ALLEN & YORK or connect with me on Linkedin for a confidential conversation.