Business Development Manager - Suffolk Waste
We are seeking an experienced Business Development professional to join our leading nationwide integrated waste management business.
As part of the Business Development team you will be responsible for selling and winning new industrial and commercial business to help Biffa continue to grow.
- You will be focused on pro-actively and reactively selling profitable new business
- Managing and growing a sales territory
- Liaising directly with the Biffa management team across the business from depot level upwards
- You will be the first and primary point of contact between Biffa and our customers.
- You will have responsibility for sales prospecting and pricing negotiations across your territory
- As a Business Development Manager you will deliver profitable new revenue streams across the range of services provided by Biffa
- Biffa offers a huge range of services and, over time, you will build up knowledge of the business to ensure an information led sales process
We are looking for the Business Development Manager to have the following:
- A proven track record in sales selling contracted services
- A person with a passion for sales who is a consistent over achiever of targets
- A history of over achievement in new business sales
- Background knowledge of the Waste industry (desirable not essential)
- Company car or car allowance
- Fuel card
- 24 days holiday a year
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Pension scheme
- Retail and leisure discounts
- Medical scheme
- Dental scheme
- Holiday and travel discounts
Here at Biffa, we have a friendly, open, honest culture that's based on mutual trust and respect. Safety is our number one priority and we look out for each other.
We're very proud of what we do and are continually striving to be better. We listen to our employees and we care about what our employees think. At Biffa, we encourage our people to take responsibility. You'll have a real opportunity to make a positive contribution to our business, our customers and to the communities in which we operate.
We're committed to helping our people fulfil their potential. You'll find many exciting opportunities and challenges with us and people are rewarded fairly for their efforts, recognising the valuable contribution that everyone makes to our business.