Business Development Manager
A renowned client, who is at the forefront of the waste management sector, has given us a unique opportunity to find an experienced individual to fill the position of Business Development Manager and join their dynamic and focused team. You must uphold the company expectations to promote and deliver sustainable waste management solutions.
You will be working for a company who have an open and honest culture and will work on a basis of mutual trust and respect. And as the new Business Development Manager you will be responsible for winning and selling new industrial and commercial business.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role:
· You will pro-actively and reactively be responsible for selling profitable new business.
· You will manage and grow a sales territory.
· Constantly liaise with the management teams across the business from depot level and upwards.
· Have confidence in being the primary point of call between the company and customers/clients.
· You will be responsible for sales prospecting and pricing negotiations across your territory.
· As the Business Development Manager, you will deliver profitable new revenue streams across the company.
· A proven and credible track record in sales selling contracted services.
· Must have a passion for sales and a consistent over achiever of targets.
· A history of over achievement in new business sales.
· A desirable background knowledge of the waste industry, however this is not essential.
· Company car or allowance.
· Fuel card.
· 24 days holiday a year.
· Opportunity to buy or sell holiday.
· Pension scheme.
· Retail and leisure discounts.
· Medical scheme.
· Dental scheme.
· Holiday and travel discounts.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Charles Cocklin at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.