Supply Chain Business Development Executive
Our client is seeking an experienced and engaging individual to join a growing, dynamic team, as a Supply Chain Business Development Executive.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- In this role, you will be working closely with members of the commercial team, with a focus on the company's growth of feedstock and on sales outlets.
- You will be a key member of the commercial team and a central link between suppliers and the company's manufacturing and sales channels.
- You will be required to build upon the company's existing client base and generate new business, in turn continue to build and maintain strong working relationships with all clientele and partners.
- Actively identify potential feedstock suppliers and work on generating new business.
- Present, network and attend any feedstock relevant events.
- Work with the marketing and communications team to produce relevant case studies to publish.
- Continuously work with the sales team to seek outlets for sale off all company products, and check out the markets to find new potential business.
Skills & Experience:
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to juggle priorities and meet crucial deadlines, with proven ability to work multiple work streams, whilst paying strict attention to detail.
- BA/BSc degree qualified or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills in all windows software and preferably CRM tools.
- Must be able to work individually and as part of a team.
Preferable but not essential:
- Knowledge of the processes and logistics used in the waste recycling industry.
- Experience in creating marketing collateral.
- Keen interest in sustainability and environmental issues.
- Proven track record of securing new customers and growing customer sales.