A well known Consultancy firm providing a full range of integrated property services to both corporate and private clients is looking for an Energy Project manager.
They advise on every aspect of developing the potential of land and buildings/holdings, from appraisal to execution. The team takes care of feasibility studies, planning processes, and the construction,valuations and commissioning of renewable energy schemes throughout the UK.
- Project management of energy infrastucture developments from inception through feasibility, design, planning and construction to commissioning.
- Organise and manage environmental, archaeological and topographical reports required for project consents.
- Develop and negotiate land agreements.
- Undertake renewable energy feasibility studies.
- Plan and secure grid connection agreements.
- Provide financial modeling during feasibility stage and manage project budgets
- Develop new business streams
- Assist with valuations and due diligence studies for investors and lenders.
- 2-3yrs + experience of Renewable projects from conception to planning and evacuation.
- Experience of AD, STOR or techncial grid expertise
- Initial assessments, detailed feasibility studies, financial analysis and modeling, submitting licenses, for abstraction and planning permission.
- Advice in relation to habitat surveys and ecology
- A detailed design and Funding arrangements, Grant applications
- Building out schemes, arranging insurance, and contractor and system procurement, scheme development arrangements
- MRICS or RICS preferred