|Job Title:||Surveyor- Renewable Energy|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
A well known Consultancy firm providing a full range of integrated property services to both corporate and private clients is looking for a Renewable Energy Project manager.
They advise on every aspect of developing the potential of land and buildings/holdings, from appraisal to execution. The team takes care of feasibility studies, planning processes, and the construction and commissioning of renewable energy schemes throughout the UK.
- Assisting with the development of renewable energy projects primarily power schemes, wind, solar, AD and biomass.
- Working in an established national team specialising in the energy sector - including investment advisors, project managers and environmental planners.
- Site negotiations, valuations, brokerage, and commercial analysis.
- To utilise leverage from existing projects and contacts and seek out new business opportunities and brokerage sites for renewable energy technologies.
- Develop new business/relationship opportunities working in conjunction with the team.
- Understand and undertake feasibility and development appraisals in the energy sector and at all times ensuring that high quality standards of service level and professional behaviour are adhered to and working in a coordinated team manner.
- Client facing, developing contacts, sites and schemes in conjunction with other team members and Consultant(s) and undertake professional consultancy.
- Identify and deliver/refer new projects and business opportunities within team.
- Develop new business streams in conjunction with team members primarily in Wales but on a wider basis as required to assist other team members in different regions.
- Hydropower, wind (commercial and medium scale), solar pv, along with other technologies such as anaerobic digestion, and biomass.
- In conjunction with team members and consultants, undertaking investment appraisals and financial modelling ensuring sign off from Partner level.
- Dealing with valuations and due diligence studies for investors/lenders.
- Liaise with in-house teams i.e. minerals and waste, infrastructures, commercial, rural and planning colleagues and endeavour to cross sell other services to clients and contacts.
- Liaise with allied businesses as required to develop overall strategy and where possible cross sell their services.
- Contribute to newsletters/articles/e-briefings/research documents.
- Attend seminars/conferences/exhibitions.
- Understand and work towards the team achieving their Business Plan.
- Understand and work towards achieving the firm's Vision plan.
- This job description is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time in other regional team locations and across the UK to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
- Sound understanding of energy technologies, constraints, grid and planning policy required
- RICS or MRICS
- Commercially astute
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Sound project management skills
- Business Development skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Behaviours & Attitude:
- Team Player
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed
For further information please contact Sally Woods
We look forward to receiving your application