Surveyor/ Employers Agent - Birmingham
C£45,000 - £65,000 per annum (+benefits)
Incredible opportunity for a highly driven Surveyor to work at the top of their game providing expert surveying advice to private residential clients
For the right Surveyor, this role is a game changer. A leading multi-discipline construction and property consultancy is looking for a surveyor to take on their portfolio of clients with focus on the housing and residential sector.
Existing clients include landed estates, livery companies, house builders, the world's largest bank and high net-worth individuals. Looking for a driven individual wanting to progress their career quickly to a senior level and manage their own portfolio of clients and projects.
This is your opportunity to step up and take on responsibility for clients, business development and more.
- Professional work, including the preparation of cost estimates, procurement, tender evaluations, valuations, final accounts, claims advice.
- Providing assistance with preparation of Specifications and Employer's Requirements in relation to a range of new build and refurbishment projects, together with full Contract Administration.
- Providing assistance with production of feasibility and budget estimates.
- Acting as Employer's Agent/Project Co-ordinator and Contract Administrator on refurbishment and new build construction schemes, principally in the Housing Sector, including liaison with other consultants, Local Authorities and Clients.
- Working with other professional team members, both internally and externally appointed.
- Providing assistance with preparing technical audits of designs, in liaison with Design Teams and Statutory Authorities.
- Carrying out regular site inspections, including undertaking snagging inspections, end of defects period inspections and handovers.
* Degree in Building Surveying
* Strong consultancy experience with a range of typical technical competencies at this level
* Client facing personality
Interested? Get in touch!
01202 888986 ext. 243