Quantity Surveyor/ Employers Agent - Kent
C£38,000 to £55,000 per annum (pension +benefits)
Incredible opportunity for a highly driven Surveyor to work at the top of their game providing expert surveying advice to private residential clients
For the right Quantity Surveyor, this role is a game changer. A leading multi-discipline construction and property consultancy is looking for a surveyor to take on their portfolio of private residential and student housing developers.
Existing clients include landed estates, livery companies, house builders, the world's largest bank and high net-worth individuals. Looking for a driven individual wanting to progress their career quickly to a senior level and manage their own portfolio of clients and projects.
- The candidate should be recently qualified, with one to 3 years post qualification experience.
- My Client will also consider candidates who are still approaching the RICS qualification if they have a number of years of relevant on the job experience and can demonstrate relevant knowledge acquired.
- A busy practice with an active EA/QS work stream, which includes major new build development sites for developers and the larger affordable housing providers, involvement is possible for this Surveyor/EA-candidate to maintain a breadth of challenge and experience.
- You will have extensive hands- on experience of acting as Employer's Agent or Project Manager for significant sized complex projects, including the private residential sector, and will be able to manage a project team and to lead the delivery of services to an exemplary level.
- An ability to lead procurement, programming, value management and contract negotiations, as well as managing the construction phase are required.
- Degree in Surveying
- Strong consultancy experience with a range of typical technical competencies
At this level
- RICS qualified,
- Minimum 3 years PQE
- Client facing personality
Interested? Get in touch!
01202 888986 ext. 213