A rare opportunity to join a growing practice. Our client is a London based consultancy which specialises in land assembly for regeneration, utility, renewable energy and transport infrastructure schemes.
They are seeking to appoint an ambitious Chartered Surveyor or property or infrastructure specialist who has the necessary skills and drive to make a positive contribution towards enhancing our reputation in this sector.
- The candidate will be involved in a range of exciting urban/land based projects.
- The role will involve providing a full range of services to clients, from order promotion to implementation.
- Valuation, negotiation, title and plan reading skills are essential. The position will also involve liaising with the client and working as part of a large project team.
- There will also be opportunity to work on high profile urban and rural based infrastructure and transport projects.
- This role may suit an ambitious public-sector surveyor looking to move into private practice
- MRICS/RICS qualified prefferred with at least 2 years of experience or demonstrable equivalent property knowledge.
- Have experience of involvement with regeneration and housing projects is interesting or any infrastructure projects
- Have an interest in the Compulsory Purchase process (preferable but not essential). Planning or DCO's of use.
- A proven track record of negotiating land acquisition, option agreements and producing valuations.
- Full driving license.
- Enthusiastic and team player.