Allen & York is working with a leading house builder to secure a Sustainability Advisor to join their established Sustainability Team and work on a large, mixed use project in West London.
Working on one of the largest regeneration schemes in the South East, this is a fantastic opportunity or someone with 2-3 years' experience to work on a predominantly residential project with other facilities.
In addition to the environmental elements of the projects, you will also be responsible for the social and economic impacts of the project.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- you will hold a relevant first degree
- you will have been working in the construction industry for at least two years, preferably working on another large regeneration project
- experience of contaminated land and remediation
- strong communication skills, both verbal and written as you will be liaising with various people on site and in the office, enforcing sustainability initiatives and you will be required to produce reports
- you will be comfortable working on site
- identifying where improvements can be made
- experience gathering and analysing data
- you will have delivered training
- exposure to strategic sustainability will be advantageous as this is something you can have an input into
- you will be ambitious and have a passion for sustainability
- the ability to work both independently and as a team
- depending on where you're travelling from, you may require a full UK driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate, ambitious professional to join a highly reputable company and work on a prestigious project. If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.