Are you a consultant working in the sustainability sector? Are you keen to join a large, reputable business who have a strong commitment to training and development? If so, the role below could be just for you.
Allen & York has been engaged by a leading organisation in the property sector to help them secure two analysts to join their sizeable team in Central London. Working on a range of really interesting and varied projects, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious consultant who is passionate about sustainability, keen to learn and technically proficient.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a first degree in a relevant discipline
- up to two years' experience working ideally within a sustainability consultancy
- sound communication skills, both written and verbal
- data analysis skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- excellent problem solving skills
- strong computer skills, in particular the Office suite
- strong people skills, as you will attend meetings
- excellent research skills
- report writing skills
This is an excellent opportunity for driven, self motivated candidates so if you tick the boxes, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.