Allen & York are hiring a Sustainability and Clean Energy Consultant
Our client is looking for a motivated individual who can focus on sustainability reporting and evaluation as well as energy management.
- Working with a team of sustainability professionals, contributing to business development,
- Advising clients on sustainability and energy services
- Preparing and assisting in proposals, winning workContribute to the development of a market leading team that is capable of providing board level strategic advice and winning large transformation engagements that leverage the wider competencies of the company
- Execute projects efficiently with a high quality standard.
Experience and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline, for example engineering or environmental science
- Knowledge and understanding of green building and sustainability issues and drivers and how they link to business value
- 1-3 year(s) of experience in a position focused on sustainability advisory
- Proven track record of project management and delivery - in particular large scale consulting engagements around sustainability.
- General understanding of sustainability best practices in areas of transformation, supply chain, digitization, business model innovation and value measurement.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment,
- Good team player attitude as this person will be managing team members to successfully deliver projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical, quantitative and analytical skills
- Fluent in English (written & spoken), Arabic would be advantageous
- Prior consulting experience an advantage
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Kristina Khusseyn at KKhusseyn@allen-york.com
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.