|Job Title:||Sustainability Assistant Manager|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Position Title : Sustainability Assistant Manager
Reports To : Department head
Division: Sustainability Services
An assistant manager's job is to have a business development role including creating opportunities, preparing business cases (approach, add value, target services, timeline) for each opportunity with fundamental support on project execution and delivery.
- Assisting in carrying out consulting assignments to clients in multiple industries.
- Providing strategic guidance to meet client objectives, including advisory, stakeholder engagement, and materiality assessment
- Proactively identifying and securing new business opportunities and growing an existing global, high-profile client base
- Leading pitches and overseeing project teams and deliverables in the areas of
- Sustainability: reporting & assurance, diagnosis, risk management, strategy and sustainability report writing, social impact.
- Energy, Environment, and waste: greenhouse gases accounting, environmental impact assessment, energy efficiency, energy management system ISO 5001, and energy audit.
- Leading and communicating effectively with the project teams and clients
Key Success Factors
- Technically well trained, analytic personality, able to apply theoretical knowledge, motivated and ready to go the "extra mile"
- Strong Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
- Socially confident with good organization skills.
- Solid communication skills, structured presentation of results with good business writing capabilities
Education & Experience
- Bachelor in Engineering or Masters Degree in Business Management
- Professional certification i.e. GRI-G4, CEM,CEA, CRM, or ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management Lead Auditor
- Consulting Experience of 3 to 5 years. Big 4 experience is a plus
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic
For more information, please contact Kristina Khusseyn at KKhusseyn@allen-york.com
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.