|Job Title:||Sustainability Associate|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is an exciting and fast-paced consultancy who is actively looking to expand their Sustainability Division.
Due to their unique outlook on the environmental impact of buildings, they are expanding and looking to recruit a Sustainability Associate to take the lead on their wider sustainability works.
You will take the lead on the delivery of Sustainability/Energy Strategies, BREEAM, Energy Assessments and Modelling, managing the projects and engaging on the commercial side of the wider developments. You will be focused on business development and management of more junior consultants.
- Lead the sustainability division focusing on Sustainability/Energy Strategies, BREEAM, Energy Assessments and Modelling.
- Liaise with clients and design teams to ensure the project runs effectively and is delivered to an outstanding level.
- Develop new business within the sustainability markets.
- Deliver entrepreneurial environmental building design advice to clients.
- Grow, manage and mentor a team of more junior consultants.
As a minimum:
- Have experience of managing more junior consultants.
- Have experience of managing multiple projects while still maintaining excellent standards.
- Liaise effectively with clients.
- Have experience of the whole construction process.
Additionally meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 6 years experience in the sustainability markets.
- Experience of delivering a bespoke sustainability brief and supporting relevant staff throughout this process
To discuss this in a little more detail, do not hesitate to get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.