|Job Title:||Sustainability Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
A unique and exciting opportunity has risen with one of the countries most respected consultancies. They have been dominating the building services market for 40 years securing rare and diverse projects throughout the UK.
Their Sustainability team based in Manchester is expanding; they are enthused to be looking to recruit a Sustainability Consultant to join their respected team.
Responsibilities of the Sustainability Consultant
You will be working with the Sustainability team as they engage in a broad range of new and retro-fit builds focusing on sustainability strategies, BREEAM, CSH and thermal modelling.
You will also focus strategically on the client facing side of consultancy.
- Deliver BREEAM assessments
- Liaise with clients and design teams to ensure the project runs effectively and is delivered to an outstanding level.
- Work with design teams, clients and other relevant professionals throughout design stage through to post-construction.
- Deliver Thermal/Energy modelling using IES software
- Undertake energy assessments (SBEM/SAP)
- Relevant degree (Engineering, Sustainability design, Low Carbon)
- At least 2 years in the commercial sustainability sector
- BREEAM accredited
- Code for Sustainable Homes accredited
- Experience in undertaking energy modelling.
Not only does our client provide exposure to projects all consultants would wish to be a part of, they also offer an outstanding benefits package: fee plus bonus scheme, mobile phone, Private Health Care (after 12 months), Personal Accident cover, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme and interest free season ticket loan after probationary period and company contributory pension scheme (on completion of probationary period).
We look forward to receiving your application.