Our client is a unique and fast-expanding consultancy who specialise in planning and sustainability within the built environment. Due to growth plans they are looking for a Sustainability Consultant to engage with their sustainability and environmental services looking at BREEAM and Environmental Management Systems.
- Deliver BREEAM Assessments.
- Deliver further sustainability consultancy services to clients.
- Implement and maintain Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
- Promote and develop our clients Sustainability services with regards to woodland/biomass.
- Provide expertise in CEEQUAL.
- Develop new business within the sustainability sector.
- Write tender submissions.
- Degree in related field: Sustainability/Environment/Engineering (building services).
- 3+ years working in a sustainability/environmental consultancy.
- Track record of successful business development in the sustainability market.
- Experience in delivering full BREEAM assessments to BRE.
- Accredited BREEAM Assessor.
- Accredited Non-Domestic Energy Assessor.
- Experience of working on CEEQUAL projects.
To discuss this role further, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.