Are you working in the sustainability sector? Do you have strong analysis, project management and communication skills? Would you like to develop your career with one of the leading sustainability teams in the country? If so, keep reading...
My client - a global business with a dedicated sustainability team - is looking to recruit a Sustainability Consultant into their Team who can manage projects, client accounts, analyse data and manage a small team.
To be considered for this role, the following skills and experience are required:
- proven experience of collating and analysing large sets of sustainability data with a view to presenting findings and offering solutions to clients
- experience of looking at the impact of social, sustainability and environmental issues would be highly beneficial
- excellent project management skills
- previous experience of managing a small team would be advantageous
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal as you will be liaising directly with clients and internal team at various levels
- sound time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
If you have a desire to succeed and a passion for sustainability, I'd love to hear from you. Please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207 to find out more.