Are you a consultant working in the sustainability sector? Are you keen to join a large, reputable business who have a strong commitment to training and development? If so, the role below could be just for you.
Allen & York has been engaged by a leading organisation in the property sector to help them secure a Consultant to join their sizeable team in Central London. Working on a range of really interesting and varied projects, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious consultant who is passionate about sustainability, keen to learn and technically proficient.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a first degree in a relevant discipline
- c.3 years' experience working ideally within a sustainability consultancy
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- proven project management skills
- strong client facing skills as you will be attending client meetings
- data analysis skills are required (both quantitative and qualitative)
- sound time management skills, as you will have numerous projects to manage at any one time
- excellent problem solving skills
- strong computer skills, in particular the Office suite
- excellent report writing skills
This is an excellent opportunity for driven, self motivated candidates so if you tick the boxes, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.