Allen & York work with a leading global certification body who have a specialist sustainability team based in Central London. Due to a strong pipeline of work, the Team is looking to grow, and they wish to welcome a Consultant to their Team.
Reporting into a Senior Consultant, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, driven, intelligent individual to join a highly professional Team and really drive their career forward.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and experience is required:
- a first degree in a relevant environmental discipline and preferably a second degree in a sustainability focused discipline
- experience working in a consultancy environment within the sustainability sector, preferably within human rights and/or supply chain
- in addition, a solid analytical background is required (quantitative analysis)
- you will be an outstanding communicator, with strong verbal and written skills
- prior experience of liaising with clients and maintaining strong relations
- exposure to developing new business would be a distinct advantage
- excellent organisational and time management skills are required as you will be required to manage your own time and plan your workload
If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.