Allen & York is proud to be working with a growing multinational company as they search for an ambitious, passionate Sustainability Consultant to join their Team in London.
Working closely with a Team of people and liaising directly with clients, the ideal candidate will have experience of project managing a range of sustainability services including strategy and reporting, energy audits and building certification.
A number of skills and attributes are required for this role, as listed below:
- a BSc/MSc ideally in a sustainability related discipline (or other technical discipline)
- proven experience of working within the property sector, looking at technical sustainability performance, would be a distinct advantage
- you will be competent at liaising with clients and managing a range of projects
- sound communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential, and any European languages (Dutch, French or German) would be beneficial
- a willingness to travel within Europe is required, as is attending events and conferences representing the company
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic professional to really drive their career forward in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, where success is rewarded.
If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.