Circa £30k + benefits
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen with an entrepreneurial and highly respected architectural firm. They are looking for a senior level consultant to engage with their Energy and BREEAM/Code portfolio advising on commercial and high-end residential new builds as well as prestigious legacy work.
- Delivery and on-going management of BREEAM projects/assessments.
- Delivery and on-going management of Code projects/assessments.
- Manage and engage with multiple Energy/Sustainability projects at one time.
- Deliver commercial and residential Energy assessments (SAP & SBEM).
- Liaise with clients, architects and design teams to deliver bespoke Sustainability and Energy efficiency advice.
- Aid and assist in the training of junior consultants.
- 3+ years' experience within the sustainability sector delivering BREEAM and CfSH assessments as well as managing the associated projects.
- Accredited BREEAM assessor
- Accredited BREEAM AP.
- Accredited Code for Sustainable Homes Assessor
- Accredited Energy assessor (SAP)
- Professional membership IEMA, CIBSE etc
- Knowledge of Energy and Sustainability Statements
- Knowledge of Low/Zero Carbon Design
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.