£25-35k (depending on experience) + benefits
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the country's most respected consultancies; this multidisciplinary company is expanding confidently and are looking for a motivated Sustainability Consultant to join their award winning team in Manchester.
- Utilise IES software for the delivering energy and thermal modelling.
- Deliver Energy assessments (mainly SBEM but also SAP).
- Support with delivery and management of BREEAM/LEED/Code projects and assessments.
- Deliver energy/sustainability statements for planning reports.
- Liaise with clients, architects and design teams to deliver bespoke Sustainability and Energy efficiency advice.
- Aid and assist in the training of junior consultants.
- 3+ years' experience within the sustainability sector.
- Experience in utilising IES software for both energy and thermal modelling.
- A strong knowledge of Building Physics.
- Experience in writing Energy/Sustainability Strategies.
- Experience in delivering or at a minimum supporting with both BREEAM and Code assessments.
- Proven track record of successful mentoring of more junior consultants.
- Proven track record of successful client meetings where you have taken the lead.
- Professional membership IEMA, CIBSE etc
- Knowledge of Low/Zero Carbon Design.
- BREEAM assessor qualification.
- Code assessor qualification.
- Knowledge of CFD modelling.
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.