|Job Title:||Sustainability Consultant (junior to middle level)|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Job Title: Sustainability Consultant
Work on Sustainability management plans and systems for basic compliance projects
- Carry out Sustainability PM including tracking of project budget, Invoices,documents etc.
- Work and provide input for Regulatory Impact Assessments
- Involvement with CSR team and carrying out CSR related tasks
- Reporting into Senior Sustainability Manager, prior experience insustainability (facility management) BIDS-Lead bid on basic compliance RFPs
- LEED, GSAS, Estidama Certifications - building of responsibility matrix,credit validation and QAQC with other divisions submittals. Createsscorecards for compliance strategies and fill in templates for submission.
- Participate in design review services as part of DRS team
- Ability to deliver good quality sustainability reports and compliancedocumentation
- Initiate and perform CSR related tasks
- Familiar with all GCC Sustainability/Energy related policies, mandates andcodes
- General knowledge of international sustainability topics would beadvantageous (carbon management, COP, IPCC.
- 5 years post graduate experience (BSc/ BA)
- 3 years of sustainability or environmental management experience
- Preferable LEED, GSAS or Estidama certification
- Green building certification accreditation
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Kristina Khusseyn at 0097144469828 ext 109
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.