Allen & York has been engaged by a growing specialist sustainability consultancy to find them a Sustainability Data Analyst to join their Team in he UK. You would need to be based in Oxford initially but following your probationary period, you could be based in any of their other offices in the UK.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- you will possess a first degree in a relevant discipline (science or maths preferably, although sustainability or environiment would be considered)
- coupled with the degree, you will have a couple of years' experience working in industry
- sound Excel skills
- strong report writing skills
- excellent communication skills, with the ability to relay technical information to a range of people and to liaise with clients from time to time
- experience of modelling data
- exposure to the Tableau software platform would be a distinct advantage
You will be responsible for analysing large sets of data, modelling this data, interpreting the data to produce reports and life cycle producty supply chain mapping.
This is an excellent opportunuity for someone with strong analytical skills to forge a career in sustainability and work alongside some of the leading names in the industry. To find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.