|Job Title:||Sustainability Engineer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Our client is a well established building services consultancy - they are a fast-paced and dynamic company that has been growing since the late 80s.
Their sustainability team has a high volume commercial, mixed use, high-end housing and materplan projects coming in; they are thus looking to recruit a sustainability engineer to manage projects from pre-design through to post-construction.
Responsibilities of the Sustainability Engineer
- Complete full BREEAM and Code assessments
- Deliver calculations to ensure Part L compliance
- Deliver energy and sustainability strategies for a broad range of building types
- Deliver high-end strategic advice to clients, architects and design teams with regards to sustainability and energy efficiency]
- Undertake energy modelling utilising IES software
- Deliver energy assessments
- Experience of completing BREEAM new construction assessments
- Experience of completing full Code assessments
- Working knowledge of IES software
- Experience in utilising SAP or SBEM
- Experience in undertaking Dynamic Simulation Modelling
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information please contact Alex Carroll-Adams or apply below.