|Job Title:||Sustainability Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
A rare opportunity has risen with one of the country's largest and most exciting construction firms. They are looking for a Sustainability Manager to engage with the 'fit-out' sector of their business; you will spear-head value adding sustainability services to our client's broad and unique portfolio.
You will champion sustainability on a varied level working with key stakeholders and project teams providing strategic advice on fit-out developments. You will further ensure compliance with environmental and sustainability bench-marks is met through proactive management of carbon and energy initiatives.
- Manage and report on internal Energy and Carbon efficiency
- Deliver sustainability advice focusing on project and client strategy
- Cover sustainability as a whole with a broad and varied knowledge gleaned through consultancy and 'in-house' experiences
- Write and deliver financial models gleaned through efficient and accurate reporting
- Engage in a Business Development capacity liaising with clients to promote confidence in our client's knowledge of wider sustainability sectors
- Manage technical project delivery ensuring efficient yet outstanding service is delivered
- Ensure compliance with sustainability and environmental schemes is met in a timely fashion
- Professional membership IEMA, CIBSE etc
- Relevant degree (engineering, building services, sustainability) ideally 2:1
- At least 3+ years working in the sustainability sector
- At least 1+ year supporting/engaging with sustainability compliance
- Proven track record of outstanding project delivery within the sustainability sector
- Proven entrepreneurism on developing a company's sustainability offering
- BREEAM or LEED qualification
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.