Do you have experience working on sustainability initiatives in a site based environment? Would you like to work for a progressive organisation who are committed to developing their Teams and are working on some fantastic and varied projects throughout the UK? If so, read on...
My client is one of the leading construction companies in the UK and they're looking to recruit three Sustainability Managers to join their Team of consultants and work on a range of varied and interesting projects. They have been responsible for creating some of the most iconic structures in the UK and their commitment to sustainability is second to none.
Suitable candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- a relevant first degree in an environmental or engineering/construction discipline
- experience of having worked on a range of projects, managing them simultaneously, so strong time management and organisational skills are required
- extensive site experience, not necessarily within the construction sector
- a technical background in sustainability, with experience ideally within waste, responsible sourcing or biodiversity
- experience managing Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) and training this to colleagues is desirable, as is the ability to take more complex language and adapt it to layperson's speak
- you will be influential, so as to encourage and drive change within the business towards a more sustainable approach
- membership of IEMA or similar body
- travel will be required so a full UK driving licence is required
In return, a competitive salary and package is on offer, together with opportunities for training and progression. To find out more, please register your CV and contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.