Are you working in a consultancy or agency environment? Do you have experience in sustainability reporting and designing and implementing sustainability strategies? Are you keen to join a dynamic, vibrant environment where you can develop your career? If so, please read on...
Allen & York has been engaged exclusively by one of the leading sustainability communications agencies to find them a Sustainability Reporting Account Director to manage a range of client accounts and a team of account managers. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a creative agency where you'll be working with high profile global brands, based in London, with the opportunity to travel from time to time.
To be considered for the role, the following attributes and skills are required:
- you will hold a relevant first degree, preferably in an environmental/sustainability discipline
- experience working for an agency or consultancy is essential
- you will have proven experience in sustainability reporting and designing sustainability strategies for companies
- excellent client facing skills, including liaising with senior management
- strong project management skills
- you will have experience of coordinating work and managing a small Team
If you tick all of the boxes, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207 to find out more. I look forward to receiving your application.