Are you working in a consultancy or agency environment? Do you have experience in sustainability reporting and designing and implementing sustainability strategies? Are you keen to join a dynamic, vibrant environment where you can develop your career? If so, please read on...
Allen & York has been engaged exclusively by one of the leading sustainability communications agencies to find them a Sustainability Reporting Account Director to manage a range of client accounts and a team of account managers. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a creative agency where you'll be working with high profile global brands, based in London, with the opportunity to contribute to the strategic direction of the business.
Given the scope for growth and development within the role, I am keen to hear from candidates at senior level and above.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- you will hold a relevant first degree, preferably in an environmental/sustainability discipline
- experience working in an agency or consultancy is essential
- you will have proven experience in sustainability reporting and designing sustainability strategies for companies
- excellent client facing skills, including pitching to companies and liaising with senior management handling objections
- you will be responsible for leading the thought leadership for the business
- strong project management skills
- proven presentation skills, including putting together pitches and developing proposals
- experience of coordinating work and managing a Team
If you tick all of the boxes, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207 to find out more. I look forward to receiving your application.