|Job Title:||Sustainability Reporting Consultant|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Kenrick|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Our client, a Central London-based consultancy providing sustainability reporting software and consultancy solutions, is looking to recruit a junior Consultant to join its consultancy team. Covering sustainability, carbon footprint, health & safety and supply chain reporting, the consultancy team supports clients in all their non-financial reporting and analysis requirements.
- Support and lead client projects, acting as the single point of contact for clients.
- Conduct high level analyses of clients' sustainability reporting requirements, providing guidance and education where required.
- Feeding client requirements back to the development team to support the development of the company's sustainability reporting software.
- Educated to degree level in a science, engineering or management discipline. A Masters degree would be a plus.
- Knowledge of climate change, sustainability or non-financial reporting, along with legislative, market and voluntary market developments.
- Excellent quantitative skills, including considerable Excel or database experience, are essential.
- Client facing experience, ideally in a consultancy environment
For more information please contact Allen & York