Are you working in the sustainability sector? Do you think outside the box? Would you like to join a Team who is leading the way in developing sustainability initiatives? If so, please read on...
Allen & York has been engaged by a leading manufacturing company to find them an Associate to join their growing Team. Sitting in the Global Safety, Quality and Compliance Team, you will be a key part of the Team working to increase the amount of revenue generated from sustainable products and to be an integral part of communicating this information to other divisions within the business.
Based on the outskirts of London, my client is renowned for their innovative and entrepreneurial approach, and they're seeking senior sustainability professionals who can offer something different to the company and help them exceed targets.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and experience are required:
- a relevant first degree in either a sustainability or marketing (or postgraduate qualification)
- strong and proven experience in the sustainability sector, particularly in contributing to the sustainability strategy of the company so strong strategy experience is required
- you will have sound communication skills and be able to network effectively with different teams to ensure Teams are sharing information and contributing towards the overall goals
- a strong interest and preferbaly experience working in R&D or innovation in the sustainability sector
- sound project management and time management experience, as you will be managing numerous projects at any one time
- experience of risk management is essential
- a really strong drive on sustainable innovation means you must be able to demonstrate experience of having done this, either within consultancy or another in house role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a FTSE 50 company and be involved in some really interesting projects. If you would like to find out more about the opportunity, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.