|Job Title:||Sustainable Chemistry Consultant - IUCLID|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Pereira|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Are you working in the Chemical Regulatory sector? Do you have sufficient experience of IUCLID? If so, the role below may be just for you!
My client - a global sustainability consultancy - is looking for a Consultant/Senior Consultant to join their specialist Sustainable Chemistry Team and work on a range of interesting and diverse projects with well known brands. You can be based remotely or from one of my clients' offices throughout the UK, in the South East, South West or North West.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a relevant degree (or postgraduate qualification) in Chemistry or Sustainability
- a minimum of five years' experience, ideally working within a consultancy, but in house experience would also be considered
- significant experience using IUCLID - as such, you will be very familiar with this area, and REACH
- sound experience in the chemical regulatory sector
- proven project management experience
- strong communication skills, having been in a client facing role before
- a willingness to travel throughout the UK and potentially overseas
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, award nominated organisation with an excellent reputation in the UK and further afield, and to progress your career with a forward thinking organisation. If you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.