|Job Title:||Sustainable Real Estate Manager|
|Contact Name:||Paul Gosling|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a leading investor in property and real estate assets across Europe, Asia and the UK.
They are currently looking for an experienced individual to take on a maternity cover role in their Sustainability team. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of their Responsible Investment and Sustainability initiatives; driving current activities and creating new programmes to support their objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies to support their Environmental, social, Community and Responsible Investment activities.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant social and environmental legislative requirements.
- Consult with external bodies to engage and influence policy makers
- Ensure team has strategic direction and plans which are completed on time and within budget
- Participate in external forums to represent and promote the company.
- Champion the importance and value of Sustainability / Responsible Investment practices to senior members of the company and promote and ensure adherence to the Sustainability strategy throughout the business.
- Play a key role in reporting and preparation of key information for investor reports and business development purposes.
- Oversee and manage engagement with the company's wider Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programmes
- Champion sustainability issues within the business to enthuse employees and encourage as engagement with CSR and Sustainability issues throughout the business.
Skills and Experience required
- Have the communication skills to manage internal and external relationships.
- Experience of CSR / Sustainability issues within a property / real estate context.
- Have delivered programmes in large organisations, ideally in multiple regions.
- Possess strong commercial and business acument to be able to promote sustainability issues within the context of wider business objectives.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of current environmental / sustainability legislation and wider issues.
This is an opportunity to support the Sustainability and Responsible Investment objectives of this truly international business in the Property sector.
Please call for further information and we look forward to receiving your application.