Allen & York has been engaged exclusively by a growing utility company as they are looking for a Sustainable Resource Manager to join their Team. Reporting into the Head of Sustainability, this is a really broad and interesting role, whereby you will be utilising your technical experience to work with clients, helping them become more sustainable.
Based in the South East, you will be required to travel within this region to client sites which are to the West of London outside of the M25.
The following skills and attributes are required to be considered for this role:
- a first degree in an Environmental or Science degree, and preferably a post graduate degree in a sustainability related discipline
- you will have a strong technical background in a combination of the following: data analysis (quantitative and qualitative), sustainability reporting, water footprinting, circular economy, life cycle analyis and sustainability assessments (the more the better!)
- a strategic mindset and 'can do' attitude is required
- strong and proven project management skills
- sound communication skills are essential, both written (you will be required to produce reports) and verbal (you will regularly be liaising with clients, both new and existing) and the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- experience in the energy or water sector would be hugely desirable but is not essential
- you will be a member of IEMA or CIWM or working towards this
- you will hold a full UK driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company and help them grow and expand their client base. If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.