If you have worked within a vendor of EHS Software solutions, or have experience using an environmental and sustainability monitoring package then this new role as a Systems consultant could be a good fit for you. Working in the South West of England in an expanding sustainability consultancy, you will partner with a number of clients; guiding them through a series of data driven support services.
Your role will include:
- Working within a team to support clients' sustainability data reporting needs
- Helping customers select the right software solution from a number of EHS SaaS vendors
- Supporting the implementation of the software tool into the client's systems
- Providing data verification services
- Working with the customer to ensure end of year assurances and reports are completed accurately
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Have a practical working background in an EHS Software solution, whether as a customer/client USING the software solution or an EHS Software Vendor PROVIDING the software solution
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of sustainability reporting issues that clients of various sectors face
- Be skilled in data verification, assessing validity and quality of data from a range of sources
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, working closely within a team and with customers in both face to face and written dialogues
- Provide evidence of 1-3 years' relevant experience in your CV
This is a great opportunity to join a professional and relaxed team at the beginning of a period of growth so we look forward to receiving your application. If you are interested in finding out more then please contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292 Please submit your CV and Mark will be in touch to discuss your application with you.