A Senior Systemsw Engineer required by a rapidly expanding Engineering Consultancy for their team in London. This is a role with a successful rail team who have worked on many prestigious projects in the UK.
- Scope definition; requirements; and interfaces environment.
- Experience of working safely in the railway industry.
- Requirements management with good working knowledge of requirements management tool (i.e. DOORS, Comply serve).
- Experience of verification and validation principles and management activities.
- Issues, risks and assumptions definition and management.
- Configuration management and change control.
- Good understanding of various sub-elements i.e. RAM, ESM, HF, EMC etc.
- Understanding of generic system design philosophy and lifecycle from concept through to commissioning.
- Experience of delivering multi-disciplinary projects
- Experienced in leading, and working with, people from varied backgrounds and cultures.
- Accountable for the effective delivery of the Systems Engineering elements of Projects to time, to the require quality and budgets.
- Managing requirements, interfaces, assumptions, risks, issues, system architectures and process development
- Undertaking consultancy assignments and providing advisory support to Clients and contribute to formulation of design concepts and approaches.
- Review tender documentation and produce methodologies, deliverables and programme
- Present design solutions in meetings with clients and contractors
- Planning the delivery and resource requirements to the assigned project/s.
- Accountable for the effective delivery of the assigned tasks and deliverables of Projects to time, to the require quality and budget
- Maintain good relationships with client's key representative, and contribute to the marketing / networking of the company to potential customers
- Contribute to the overall team development and growth through strategic inputs
- Providing technical advice, leading by example to achieve company goals and championing a quality culture
- Communicating with team members to ensure that they understand, and become engaged with, the project strategy, brief and client requirements
- Continually looking to enhance productivity through improved processes, procedures and systems
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders to ensure that all parties are kept informed on all relevant matters impacting and influencing projects
- Working to ensure maximum client satisfaction, championing client care and proactively working with the client
For more details get in touch or send your CV across