I am working with one of the UK's leading engineering consultancies who are seeking to appoint a number of Safety Engineers and consultants across their divisions. If you have experience in Nuclear, Oil and Gas, Energy, Power, Aerospace, Rail or automotive industries then I would love to hear from you.
The individuals for these positions will come from a consultancy rather than industrial background.
You will provide project management and technical contribution to safety case development for major projects undertaken by our safety teams.
The successful candidates should have a degree in a relevant discipline and a proven track record with knowledge and experience in a number of the following areas:
- Safety Management System Development
- Safety Planning
- Safety Case Development
- Independent Safety Audit / Assessment
- Hazard identification and analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Failure Modes and Effects
- Goal Structuring Notation
- Common Safety Method
- Technical Standards for Interoperability
- IEC 61508
- CENELEC 50126. 50128 and 50129
- Defence Standard 00-56
- MoD POSMS
- JSP 520
- MAA Regulatory Publications
- EASA Certification Standards
The more senior roles will also require experience of leading and directing safety consultancy projects and tenders.
- Nuclear, Oil and Gas, Power, Energy and Rail Projects
- Progression opportunities
- Permanent positions