|Job Title:||Tax Senior|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Oxfordshire|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Butler|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Tax Senior based in Oxford. Reporting to the Business Tax Service Line Manager, you will be personally responsible for the compliance and advisory requirements of a number of owner managed businesses and their proprietors including the preparation of company tax returns and partnerships tax returns plus personal tax returns for business proprietors.
- Managing a compliance portfolio of personal, partnership and company tax returns to include monitoring of billing and work in progress.
- To assist in the review of tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff.
- Involvement in tax planning issues such as remuneration planning, business structuring, property business activities and capital taxes issues including CGT and IHT matters.
- To liaise proactively with clients on advisory matters.
- To assist the service line manager and directors on complex technical assignments.
- To assist in marketing business taxation services with the service line manager and directors.
- Fully qualified tax professional - ATT, ACCA, similar qualification or qualified by experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in dealing with personal and company tax issues.
- Confident and well organised.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good IT Skills.
- Thorough and methodical approach to work.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Performance based bonus scheme.
- Flexi-time scheme.
- Group personal pension scheme.
Salary – negotiable DOE.
We look forward to receiving your application.