|Job Title:||Tax Senior|
|Location:||UK - England - East Midlands, Lincolnshire|
|Salary:||Negotiable Depending on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Butler|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to appoint an experienced Tax Senior to join an award winning accountancy practice in Lincoln. This is a great opportunity for you to join a growing and established firm, where you can grow and gain valuable experience and knowledge.
- The Tax Advisor will contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax compliance and advisory services to personal tax clients.
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations.
- Work within a team to ensure the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and a practical approach.
- Responsible for day-to-day client management on an allocated portfolio of client.
You will need:
- ACA/ACCA/CTA part qualified or qualified.
- At least 2 years’ tax advisory experience with a practice.
- Corporate tax experience would be desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent communicator both oral and written with a strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Iris software would be desirable, but not essential as full support would be given.
- Outgoing personality with a friendly approach and strong work ethic.
Salary – negotiable depending on experience.
We look forward to receiving your application.