|Job Title:||Team Leader - Baggage Handling, Projects and Development|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Team Leader - Baggage Handling, Projects and Development – London
Are you a passionate project driven leader with previous experience in Baggage Handling Systems? If so, then we have the role for you.
You will be working with an independent, international project management consultancy who are skilled at delivering services in the field of aviation as well as other sectors. There is an exciting opportunity for a Leader to join their projects and development team, carrying out BHS projects for key clients to be based in their UK London office. As the company are global this role would suit someone willing to be flexible as travel overseas will be required.
What will you be doing?
- Responsibility for a team of consultants and technical engineering professionals, co-ordinating assignments in the field of baggage handling and hold baggage security systems.
- Identifying applicable market opportunity, involvement in the business development, and acquisition process and proposal preparation in conjunction with the business development teams.
- Helping the company to grow, nurture and develop a successful consultancy team
What skills do you need?
- Ideally, a degree equivalent qualification in either Aviation Logistics or Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Relevant experience in the role of either consultant, project manager or design manager in baggage handling projects around the world
- Previous experience managing project teams of consultancy and engineering backgrounds
- Ability to work within an international work environment amongst different cultures and passion and willingness to travel frequently
What can we offer you?
A competitive salary plus a range of benefits including a contributory pension, car allowance, discretionary company bonus, Health and Dental care, Life Insurance, 25 days holiday and a flexible working policy.
If you are interested to apply for this opportunity please contact Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to discussing the position with you further.