Innovative and progressive waste recycling plant in the South East, requires an additional Shift Team Leader to supervise and manage the team.
- Provide supervision for the shift team.
- Plan, implement and monitor systems and processes on-site.
- Ensure good practice to maximise the smooth running of the site.
- Ensure excellent levels of health, safety and environmental compliance. The Shift Team Leader will be Senior Authorised Person (SAP) on-site.
- Supervision of on-site contractors.
- Liaise with maintenance department when required, and a carry out day-to-day maintenance activities.
- Build and maintain good relationships with all colleagues across the plant.
- Chair daily team meeting to review overnight operations and activities for the day.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with coordinating and supervising work activities including shift personnel and contractors required.
- Excellent communicational skills are required at all levels; both verbally and written.
- Must be able to demonstrate good organisational skills and have a willingness to operate flexibly over a wide range of work areas
- Knowledge of EfW is desirable, though not essential.
We look forward to receiving your application.