|Job Title:||Team Leader - Planning|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Buckinghamshire|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Team Leader - Planning
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 PA
As part of our continued expansion plans, we are looking for an experienced and engaging individual to join us to lead our 7 strong Milton Keynes Planning team.
You will be joining this successful team to work and lead on a broad range of exciting and challenging planning projects including 5-year housing land supply applications, town centre land regeneration schemes, dry and wet leisure centres, racquet clubs as well as residential lead urban extensions.
The successful candidate will be RTPI qualified and have experience of leading and managing projects across a wide range of sectors, as well as experience of managing a team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Town Planning
- Taking forward new job enquiries and preparing fee proposals.
- Undertaking site assessments to establish development potential including detailed site inspections, planning histories, and policy analyses.
- Preparing, submitting, monitoring and promoting planning applications in accordance with agreed client instructions.
- Business planning and development; actively selling to existing clients and identifying new opportunities
- Client Relationship Management
Our Planning Division provides a comprehensive planning service to a range of public and private sector clients through our teams in London, Cambridge, Norwich, Milton Keynes, Chelmsford and Oxford. It provides core services to developers and landowners in planning and development appraisals, planning applications, planning appeals and land promotion within the core residential, commercial and rural sectors.
We look forward to receiving your application.