If you are a technical writer looking for a new, varied and exciting step up in your career then this permanent role of Technical Author is of interest to you. Writing across a large array of products to a wide range of readers from non-technical clients to IT specialist colleagues, your technical writing skills will be stretched to the limits. Based in Cambridge, you will join a dynamic team of software specialists in a B2B sales environment writing in multiple languages for their UK and European documents.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with existing teams to maintain existing documentation
- Creating new material to document new functionality, new products and material
- Writing release notes informing clients about new product features, new functionality and releases
- Creating videos for marketing and training purposes to support the sales and implementation teams
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity you must demonstrate in your CV the following criteria:
- At least 3 years' experience documenting software products
- Fully Word, Excel, Screenshot literate, with other editing software experience and video tutorial software
- Strong communication, organisation and technical writing skills
- Independent working
- Ability to express technical information to a variety of audiences in different media: written, visual and audio-visual multimedia
Please submit your CV and a member of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss your application. If you would like more information about this position or any other software based roles, then speak to Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292. We look forward to receiving your application - good luck!