Technical Communications Engineer
Location - West Midlands
- Analyse technical data and recommend support solutions (e.g. S1000D Business data exchange rules, Data Module Requirements definition, PLM)
- Manage technical data creation activities within budget to business procedures
- Represent the company and actively participate in a team on or off site to achieve deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of product data support strategy
- Provide technical support for customers and the overhaul network
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers to assist the achievement of business targets
- Develop and implement improvements in tools, methods, and processes
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a Mechanical, Industrial or Technical Communications discipline preferable.
- Have an ability to interpret large volumes of complex technical data, and a demonstrated competency in a variety of computer based systems.
- Knowledge of gas turbines and industrial equipment, project management and overhaul / manufacturing techniques preferable.
- Experience of operating throughout the life cycle including in-service is advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, and you will be able to interact at all levels, demonstrate initiative and be a flexible self-starter. You will be able to work with the minimum direction and have the ability to work with a wide range of people (both internal and external to the client) and be a team player.
- Have customer focus and experience in a customer facing environment with a proven record of delivering technical solutions and improvements working to processes and procedures.