One of the UK's leading planning, environmental and sustainability consultancies is offering an exciting new opportunity to become Technical Director for their expanding Town Planning team in London.
Working with both public and private sector clients, across a range of projects, including; housing and mixed used development schemes, railway station infrastructure projects for TFL across London/South East, a number of refurb projects with BT and the re-decking of Tower Bridge.
You will have either a developed network of clients or ability to win new business, and a proven track record of client development within Town Planning.
The role will present opportunity to develop your commercial acumen and play a key and active role in shaping the business.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Client liaison / stakeholder engagement.
- Experience of winning work and securing new business.
- Liaising with local authority clients.
- Managing and leading on complex projects
- Preparing and submitting planning applications and appeals.
Qualifications & Experience
- 10 years' relevant experience of the planning and environmental sectors.
- An excellent knowledge of the English Planning System and a willingness to continually improve that knowledge.
- Experience of multidisciplinary consultancy teams.
- A private sector background is preferable.
- Good negotiating and commercial skills.
- Report writing experience.
- Relevant Degree in Town Planning / Regeneration.
- Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI).
- Regular salary reviews.
- Generous bonus scheme
- Pension 6%
- Maternity/Paternity pay.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexible working and working from home
For further information regarding this position please get in contact.
We look forward to receiving your application