Technical Director - Air Quality
ALLEN & YORK Ltd have been approached by a multinational consultancy who specialise in engineering and project management within the environment and infrastructure sectors. They are offering a position for a high calibre, experience individual to join their London based team as the Technical Director focusing on air quality, with ambitions to become the Team leader over time.
The successful candidate will be joining a team with an enviable track record and an impressive portfolio of contracts and clients. Our client is embarking upon a significant project, which will include air quality and noise impact assessments.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role:
- You will work within the Air Quality team to identify, pursue and deliver large and small consultancy projects and proposals, mostly multidisciplinary.
- You will be confident in implementing a clear development strategy for your team, within an overall E&1 Global Strategy.
- You must ensure the maintenance and development of technical excellence of the air quality team.
- Establish and deliver annual income targets for the team.
- Be prepared to act as Staff Manager for the senior team and as overall Team Leader for all employees, together with implementation of technical and other training needs.
- Be confident to liaise with other senior members of staff within the E&I Global.
- Defining and driving business development in the air quality sector both in the UK and internationally.
- Identify and deliver product and service development initiatives to open up work and beneficial partnerships.
- Must be keen to develop themselves and the team.
- Be prepared to be challenged and encouraged to exceed/progress in your career within the company.
- Effective communication and people skills.
- Be confident in leadership.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Natalia Leskovskaja at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.