|Job Title:||Technical Director, Arboriculture|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Amy James|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
A Technical Director, Arboriculture is required to work in South-East England for an international multi-disciplinary consultancy due to growing UK business needs and ongoing future development. They offer consultancy support to commercial, government and industrial clients across the UK. The successful individual will become part of a respected and ambitious company providing excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
- As a technical director you will report to Arboricultural discipline lead. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading, motivating and mentoring a growing team
- Providing technical and Arboricultural advice and project input
- Project management and client satisfaction
- Business development in the Midlands and southern England
- Resolution of technical and commercial issues across a range of project areas.
- Identifying potential health and safety hazards and demonstrating a commitment to your own safety and that of those around you.
- A strong academic background; a good degree or equivalent (RFS diploma) in Arboriculture
- Chartered Arboriculturalist or environmentalist
- Strong technical skills in all aspects of Arboriculture
- A successful track record in project management
- Experience of working in large multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent report writing skills
- Staff resource management capability
- High level of commercial awareness with an aptitude for business development.
- Experience of working with clients in both public and private sector
- Experience of both Arboricultural inputs to Environmental Statement presentation
Please contact Amy James at Allen & York to discuss further and gain and insight into the varied portfolio of projects you could get involved with.