Technical Director, Building Surveying
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + benefit package.
The client that we are working with our Internationally known to be one of the largest and most diverse providers of technical and management services. They offer consultancy support to commercial, government and industrial clients across many sectors in different divisions.
In the UK their Building teams have worked on a diverse range of award winning project, across many market sectors. These sectors include of: transport, infrastructure, defence, scientific, education, high - tech and specialist property. With a high demand in the property sector they are looking to grow there Building Surveying division with Interesting and Challenging Projects to oversee in the near future.
Our client is looking for an Experienced Technical Director to lead the UK Building Surveying Division based in Central London. The Building Surveying team currently work with a number of prestigious clients across England.
Desired Skills & Experience
- To lead the Building Surveying team with a view to grow their pipeline with existing/new clients & continue to grow a successful team of Surveyors.
- Provide expert advice to clients
- Hold responsibilities for professional assignments
- To build and maintain strong relationships both internally & externally with new and existing clients.
- Management of the existing Team.
The Successful Candidate Must Have
- Experience of managing and developing a team of Building Surveyors
- MRICS accreditation
- Have current knowledge of Building Surveying both Public and Private.
- Successful track record in Building Surveying
- Well organised and efficient
- Comfortable Building strong client report
- Able to Identify areas and differences in Commercial and Residential Property
- Client Facing
- Must be energetic and an ambitious individual.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Building Surveyor to become a crucial Member of their Building Surveying team, who can represent the company's values and to work with prestigious clients on an established pipeline of work.
We our looking forward to receiving your applications.